Personal Auto Insurance from Athena Insurance
NO BROKER FEES, no other silly fees for , id cards, policy changes, claims handling…
Avoid the pit falls of purchasing “cheap” insurance. Protecting your assets and loved ones is very important to us! Besides viewing the “apples-for_apples” coverages we recommend that you ask these questions:
- Does my Auto Insurance quote include permissive use? Why? Permissive use allows for anyone licensed and with your permission to use your vehicle and your coverages stay in force. Without Permissive use you do not have coverage!
- Does your policy have drop down limits and / or dropped coverage? Some policies only allow for “listed” drivers. In other words.. If you allow anyone not listed in writing and approved by the carrier your limits drop or are completely deleted. Is that the type of coverage you want? The answer should be “NO!”
- Does your Agent or Broker charge a Broker fee when upon your “purchase” of Auto insurance?WE DO NOT!
- Does you Agent charge you an Agency service fee for policy changes, identification cards, SR-22 or other? WE DO NOT!
- When you Agent or broker shops and switches you to save you money on your rates do you get charge a fee again? WE DO NOT
For you information here is a list of Auto and Vehicle “types of insurance.
Quote today! Call or click. Phone 209-23-1870 or select a link below
Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (closed every holiday I can imagine)