Forestry Insurance is good at Athena Insurance. And, we want to make Forestry insurance even a better. In recent months we have dedicated resources to acquiring even more insurance carriers that are "dedicated" to the Forest, Timber and Logging Industry.
In addition to adding insurance companies we have started the development of two loggers sites. The first site is AssociatedLoggers.com. In brief, "AL" is a free business directory listing for LTO's, Universities & Colleges and others. Athena Insurance and Financial Services is the sole sponsor and dedicated insurance brokerage for Associated Loggers.com.
And we also have another online service that may be of assistance. EverythingAgricultural.com. "EA" is a site with a broader appeal to all sorts of enterprises engaged in agriculture.
Forestry Insurance for Consultants
Do you offer "consulting" services for land owners and foresters? If you do then you need Professional Liability insurance. Most, if not all, "General Liability" policies exclude professional liability errors & omissions coverage. Need a quote or policy review?
Forestry Insurance for LTO's
Are you earning a living in the timber industry as a Licensed Timber Operator? If you do we have the insurance for you! We provide General Liability & Loggers Broad Form Insurance. We accept new ventures and large established firms.
In addition we offer insurance for other lines of insurance to. Need an insurance review?
Forestry Insurance for Lumber
Athena Insurance provides a comprehensive portfolio of insurance coverages
- Building and Business Personal Property
- Stock / Inventory
- Business Income
- Extra Expense
- Rental Value
- Equipment Breakdown/ Boiler & Machinery
- Crime and Fidelity
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Umbrella Liability
- Commercial Automobile
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Inland Marine
- Accoutns Receivable
- Forklifts & Related Mobile Equipment
- Installation Floater
- Computer Equipment
- Property Off-Premises
- Materials in Transit
- Valuable Papers
What do you need to get a quote?
- Completed Acord Form
- Three to five years hard copy loss runs
- Complete description of property to be covered including values
- Requested deductible
- Year build, construction type and square footage of each structure
- Three sales history of annual sales
- For Commercial Auto - complete vin numbers. driver list with accurate names, dates of birth and drivers license numbers (include state where licensed),
- Inland Marine - adequate description of equipment, make model, year and serial numbers
Other interesting sites that you may enjoy
Loggers Broad Form