Manufactured Home Insurance San Mateo
Manufactured Home Insurance San Mateo from Athena Insurance and Financial Services are the best! “We feel” it is the best because in addition to fast, friendly and kind service, we shop for the best prices and coverage’s with these fine companies… with no added fees. QUOTE NOW
- Aegis Security Insurance Company
- American Modern Insurance Company
- American Reliable Insurance Company
- Foremost Insurance Group
- Pacific Specialty Insurance
WE QUOTE EVERYWHERE!
In addition to those Mobile home Insurance and Manufactured Home Insurance market we have specialty insurance carriers that will provide quotes for Farm & Ranches and more. So why go anywhere else.
Program Highlights Standard or Optional?
Policy coverage’s and endorsement vary from Insurance Company to Insurance Company and from State to State. Our trained staff will review your submission and review term and conditions of your “actual quote” and will be happy to answer any questions that you have. Here are a few of the standard or optional items:
- Age of home – limited with some carriers and “all ages” acceptable to others
- Fire Protection Rating/Class – Protection Classes 1-8 with some and “all classes” with others
- Occupancy Uses Allowed – Owner, Seasonal, Rental and Tenant
- Replacement Cost – Available up to a certain year of age
- Location – In a park or on privately owned land
- Rental – Multiple Units may be scheduled on a single policy with some
- Value – Maximum $250,000 TIV $150,000 varies by geography.
- Travel Trailer – Acceptable if used as a Seasonal or Secondary home and permanently Sited
- Hobby Farm Endorsement – Available with some carriers
- Prior claims – Yes, acceptable with some carriers.
States & Counties – Athena Insurance writes in multiple States and almost all Counties within those States. In other words, if we are licensed in that State we write in all Counties within that State in most circumstances.
Finding Mobile Home Insurance and Manufactured Home Insurance difficult in high risk areas?
With our broad band of insurance carriers we are certain to find insurance for you needs. So, if you have been cancelled, declined or non-renewed give us a call to see what we can do or complete an application form now.
Want to submit information for underwriting review now? The turn-around time for a quote is 24 to 48 hours M-F.
Please upload a photo of any outbuildings, wood stoves and of the unit if possible. This helps us in quoting and we appreciate your cooperation.